A warm welcome!
Welcome to my profile. I am pleased to welcome you in this way and would like to introduce both myself and my activities in the context of medical osteopathy. I am a specialist in orthopedics and trauma surgery, have the additional designation for manual medicine/chirotherapy and am fully trained in medical osteopathy. With this combination of many years of experience in orthodox medicine and the competence to understand physical structures, I would like to offer you a differentiated and individual form of therapy.
Wednesday 09:00 - 13:00
Dates by arrangement
Ngozi Mora D.O. DAAO ®
- Privately insured / self-payer
- German / English / French
- Digital patient file
- Info call via video call
- 08/2019 Examination additional designation manual medicine / chirotherapy at the Medical Association Hamburg
- 03/2019Examination certificate of the German Society for Manual Medicine (DGMM)
- 04/2018 working in the branch
- 01/2018- 03/2019 Manual Medicine/Chirotherapy
- 04/2011-12/2017 Advanced training in hand surgery at DKH Agaplesion Hamburg
- 10/2020 Self-employed as osteopath
- 01/2010 Recognition as a specialist in orthopedics and trauma surgery by the North Rhine Medical Association
- 01/2002- 12/2009 at the Clinic for Trauma Surgery at the University Hospital Essen
- School education in Canada, Germany and Nigeria
- Abitur 1991 at the Phönix Gymnasium Dortmund
- 10/91- 09/94 Training as a nurse at the Municipal Clinics Dortmund
- Study of human medicine
- 10/1994- 12/2001 at the Ruhr University Bochum and the University of Essen.
- 01/2002 Partial apprenticeship to AiP
- 08/2003 license to practice medicine
The doctor-patient conversation, the physical examination and the treatment take place under the aspect of a holistic approach. The diagnostic perspective and the approach from a conventional and complementary medical point of view are complementary. The therapy concepts are to be seen as a symbiosis of the respective strengths of the disciplines. Many complaints can be cured, alleviated or their aggravation prevented with an individual conservative treatment concept. Surgical interventions cannot always be avoided. However, it is important to make the right indication as to timing and extent in order to achieve the best possible result.
Where you can find us
Please select your preferred mode of transport to see the details of the route.
With the bus lines 102, 109, 34, 36 & 38 you can reach the bus stop Jungfernstieg, from which our hub is only 450 meters away. You can also reach the Stadthausbrücke stop with bus lines 111 & 35.
Subway: The subway stations Jungfernstieg (U1, U2, U4) and Rathaus (U3) are located in the immediate vicinity of our hub and can be reached within 5 minutes on foot. S-Bahn: With the S-Bahn lines S1, S2, & S3 you can reach the stations Stadthausbrücke and Jungfernstieg from where you can easily reach our hub on foot.
Parking garages: Within a radius of 400 meters are the parking garages Stadthöfe, Fleethof, Hanseviertel & Stadthausbrücke. Parking spaces: There are some parking facilities in the city with a maximum parking time of 1-2 hours. Some parking spaces are located directly in front of the Kaufmannshaus and in the streets Große Bleichen, Amelungstraße & Fuhlentwiete.