- Fertility problems
- Cramps and period pain
- Cancer (breast, cervix, ovaries)
- Ovarian cysts (PCOS)
- Pelvic pain
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Unusual discharge
- Irregular cycle
- Vaginal infections
The practice offers:
- Fertility and hormone tests
- Pelvic exams and pap smears
- Pregnancy and postpartum care
- Ultrasound examinations including Doppler sonography
- Prevention and early detection
- Family planning and contraception
- Counselling for girls
- Nutritional Medicine
The independent doctors
Holistic and modern women* health at Gynaecology Frankfurt
Gynecologists at Frankfurt Gynecology provide holistic reproductive and sexual health care for anyone with female reproductive organs. They listen to your health concerns and perform thorough diagnostic testing to determine what is affecting your health or well-being.
Your gynecologist will help you understand your test results and hormone health, and offer advanced treatment , nutrition and lifestyle counseling to work toward a healthy menstrual cycle, balanced hormones and improved fertility. We'll also guide you if you're trying to get pregnant, during your pregnancy and after delivery.
Frankfurt Gynecology: Individual, integrative and interdisciplinary
The female reproductive organs form a complex and delicate structure that changes throughout your life, under the influence of age, environment and individual factors. This is exactly why it is so important to have them checked regularly. Your gynecologist can perform routine screenings to determine if any infections or diseases are present. They can also support your health with fertility ex ams or checkups before and after your baby is born.
A gynecological consultation is especially important in the case of suspected or diagnosed problems with the fallopian tubes, ovaries or uterus, as well as fertility problems such as polycystic ovary syndrome (PCO syndrome) or endometriosis. Do you have abdominal, pelvic, breast, rectal, uterine or vaginal discomfort? Your gynecologist in Frankfurt will help you to get to the bottom of your symptoms holistically and individually.
But it's not only when you have or suspect problems that it's worth visiting your gynecologist. Even if you feel fine, your sexual, hormonal and reproductive health should be a top priority. After all, only by making them part of your self-care will you be sure of your balance and well-being in the future. Regular visits to Frankfurt Gynecology will help you get or stay healthy - whether you're currently using contraception, planning a family, going through menopause, or past it.
4 Reasons to get your gynecology visits in Frankfurt done in a timely manner.
Regular check-ups at Gynaecology Frankfurt are important because women* have an increased risk of contracting sexually transmitted diseases or developing breast, cervical or other cancers. Every person who menstruates, is sexually active and/or has a family history of reproductive problems needs regular gynecological examinations and counseling - for the following reasons:
1. gain clarity about your general state of health
Visiting Gynecology Frankfurt when you are healthy gives you the opportunity to build a long-term relationship with your gynecologist, get advice about various health goals or needs, and address all your questions and concerns. These appointments allow you and your doctor to get an ongoing picture of your health and vital signs. In addition, these visits allow you to build trust with your gynecologist. This way, you will feel comfortable and understood even if you have health problems later on.
2. take advantage of important preventive examinations to detect or prevent problems at an early stage
If something changes in your health, your:e gynecologist:in can make the right diagnosis sooner, allowing you to get effective treatment quickly. With an annual or biannual visit to the gynecologist in Frankfurt, it is more likely that medical problems will be solved before they become serious.
At Gynecology Frankfurt, your gynecologist will examine you for a range of women*specific and common diseases. This is important because many health problems have no obvious symptoms. Depending on your age, health needs, and when your last exam was, our Frankfurt Gynecology Department offers a number of different exams. These include Pap smears, STD testing, gynecological ultrasounds, breast exams and osteoporosis screening.
3. make your fertility an issue, with or without the desire to have children
Whether you are currently using contraception or would like to become pregnant soon, your specialist at Gynaecologie Frankfurt will help you to regulate your fertility naturally.
- Contraception: If you want to prevent pregnancy, our team will help you find the best contraception method for your lifestyle and health needs.
- Wanting children: If you are thinking about having children in the near future, our team will advise you on how to prepare your body for fertilization and a healthy pregnancy.
- Fertility problems: Your gynecologist will examine you for conditions that could make pregnancy difficult and offer solutions and counseling for infertility.
4. find a healthy way to deal with your period and menopause
If you are of childbearing age, your period should come every month unless you are pregnant. During your regular checkups, your gynecologist will make sure your period is regular and check for any bleeding problems:
- If your periods are painful or irregular, your doctor will use modern diagnostic methods to get to the bottom of your problems. Gynaecology Frankfurt offers a range of treatments that your doctor will tailor to your personal wishes and needs.
If you're menopausal and experiencing symptoms like vaginal dryness, discomfort or pain, your:e gynecologist:in will help you regain comfort, confidence and quality of life. They'll also keep an eye on your bones to
Need help finding the right doctor, therapist or coach?
At our location, you can expect a comprehensive range of treatments with a variety of specialties. Discover the services of our partner practices.